Skip to main content

The MIC Syndrome!


Today, with deep admiration for myself and a few others who helped me in my discovery, I present before my readers a not-so-new genre of males: The MIC males, short for The Messed up, In Denial, Crying males! At the risk of sounding sexist and fearing unwelcomed remarks, the usual disclaimer is as follows: The category of humans being described here is just from personal experience or/and experiences of others that I happen to witness quite closely and observed acutely.

Before really describing this genre, it makes sense to tell you their importance in the world. Well, to say the least, they help in bringing variety to our otherwise boring lives! If you are finally tired of staring at the ceiling of your house, it’s time for you to go out there looking for these men! Where will you find them? Now that’s a tricky one! Generally, their physical characteristics can be quite deceptive and they do not hang out in clusters like the geese. You really have to be lucky enough to be able to spot a member of this genre and be thankful to God if he is actually interested in you! Now, I cannot really say Where you’ll find them, but by the end of this post, I am quite sure you will know How to find them!

Without much ado! Presenting The MIC males! So you have met this guy and he seems a little weird. Reason enough to alert yourself that he Might just be one of them. No, not all weird men are MIC, in fact less than 35%. But, weird men sure give you a start! Most often you find the M, I , C as characteristics of different people. Some are M, some are I and well, some are C. However, if you’re really lucky, you might just stumble upon a double offer or a triple one! But then, that is just when you’re very lucky! I personally have not seen anyone that lucky!

The “M” category men often have this knack of starting intellectual discussions out of nowhere. When you are approaching them, it remains unsaid that they already have a set of carefully thought out nonsensical- high- sounding- lines that they will be using in their conversation, be it textual or verbal. They often come across as highly creative individuals and have the ability of really making you feel miserable about yourself! They will blame you for everything that is going wrong in your life and you shall accept, embrace those words as the eternal truth.  

The “C” men usually prefer the textual mode of conversation as that mode best brings out their emotions. Here, it is worth noting that “crying” is synonymous with “cribbing”. Like they say, “A Man is not a Man until he cries”. The “C” men seem to believe that “A man is a man only if he cries”. The mode of crying being: Textual (bold, italics, underlined). Their favorite phrase being, “I wish I could do something about it!” Well you see, they really cannot do anything about “it” or about “anything” for that matter! That is how they are programmed to be!

 Now, the “I” men, they have no particular communication preferences, but they often swing like a pendulum when they talk. Literally and verbally. They go the extra mile to confuse you with contradictory statements which you have to wrack your brains with, before finally shrugging them off! Scared of rats deep down in their hearts, these men are never really sure about anything. Be it “whether they want to be with you” or “whether they should really be alive”. Suicidal tendencies are not generally seen, but might be a “one in a million chance”!

Further, with a triple combo, life just gets better! All the things mentioned above in a single person! In addition to which you get a dose of mental torture, emotional trauma and nausea, all multiplied with three! Now that I say is a great bargain, my friends! Talking to all these men is a roller coaster ride, most often after which you end up vomiting all the food that you had while lunching with them! But, that of course is only in case you have had excess of this genre. As they say, “Excess of everything is bad!”

If you are one of those sensible ones who were just looking for some entertain in your life and happened to stumble upon these men, things will be more fun for you! You could easily shrug them off your shoulders and go on the lookout for a more normal, fun to be with, and sensible, affectionate genre of males. But if you just by chance happen to “fall in love with them”, I am sorry my friend it is going to be a steep fall down a cliff that does not seem to end! Just saying… :D

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Brilliant.
    :-)

    Also,just yesterday I had to deal with a C-type male. Daaang it. (Shall tell you about it in college) :P ;)

    For once I can say-- Thank God we are in a girls college,life is just soo simple. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C type male, eh? All ears I am gonna be! ;)

    Girls college, I am not too sure man! The fact remains that I am still straight! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight,so am I. But still,life is a tad bit simpler in LSR (if you ignore the exams/assignments et al :p) I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I see you have taken much from our 'conversation' the other day.
    It is of course brilliant summarized! I must say, that examples are surely missing... I will take that thing forward when I write for my Blog!

    A toast To the MIC Syndrom!
    'You are not a woman, until you'v experienced this!'

    More, when we 'talk'!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you see my recent conversations with people have been quite simulating in this regard! I kept away from examples for the fear of being too direct! :D

    Well... as long as the point is made, I don't really care about the examples! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh crap!!! this is good stuff! :D hmm.. so finally we have a beginning, but as i said, this shall not be enough..we shall compile them in book titled The Best Spineless Creatures of the World! la! :P ;) *hi5*

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, your title suggestion doesn't seem right. It has to be The MIC Syndrome. And a book, hell no!! I ain't wasting so much of my energy on them man!! :P You could give it a try though!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lah, this is getting too hectic. Book on such 'dharti ke bhoj' NO WAY!
    Blog tak hi thik hai.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now ladies! I don't like your choice of words. Such harsh words as "Spineless creatures" and "dharti ka bhoj" just don't seem right. If these are directed to some specific people, please say it to them directly and Let My Blog Be! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say, there are some observations which are alarming accurate. And I did feel a little creeped out by myself when I realised I a lot of those observations could be made on analysing me (This could just be propoganda as I've hit the jackpot here. A blog followed by a lot of girls from LSR :D )
    Anyway, coming back to the topic.
    The line that made the most sense was:
    "They often come across as highly creative individuals and have the ability of really making you feel miserable about yourself! They will blame you for everything that is going wrong in your life and you shall accept, embrace those words as the eternal truth."

    Take it from an 'M' type guy, you got this spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol! Now that's really sporty of you to accept it on a public forum! :P Though I am quite surprised at the positive response to this post from guys. The disclaimer was basically to avoid unwelcome responses! Looks like I didn't need it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Super Fucking Like..! :D
    I mean..seriously..?
    You should get a PhD or something in this..! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes, I am working on my thesis! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spirals and Circles

So here is a mathematical answer to a question that I have quite often asked myself and seldom troubled my friends with: “Does life move in Spirals or Circles?” The course that life takes is often described as a maze by some and a road with lots of twists and turns by others. A complicated web of events, people, emotions and thoughts, caught between these is you, the spider. A lot of our religious books refer to the course of life as “the cycle of life”, which essentially means “the circle of life”. It is perhaps the phrase used most often during those innumerable philosophical discussions that boring people like us have over drinks with friends. Yes, I have been ranting for quite a while, without really bringing in what I promised: the mathematics! In laymen terms, a circle is a two dimensional figure which is a collection of all points that are at equal distances from a given point. Essentially, a circle starts and ends at the same point. A spiral, is a three dimensional figur

It

He hated it. So much so that he couldn’t stand It for the shortest period of time. It was almost like a monster eating him up. Slow and steady, like an insect it would creep out of nowhere and linger around him for eternity. Making him almost claustrophobic with it’s presence. Like a rope tied around his neck, forbidding him to speak anything. All he could do was shouting in vain, hoping that someone would take it away from him. It was in It’s presence that the woman that he had loved so much had left him. It reminded him of those exam halls sitting inside which all he could ever do was staring at the empty answer sheet that he always submitted! Bringing back pathetic memories of the Conferences where he tried so hard to elicit some response from the other side. Or the umpteen attempts at making his audience laugh, failing most of the time. She loved it. So much so that it was like a part of her. She was used to it, like the chirping of birds, the presence of the wind. She did not fin